Welcome to Jackasses and Elephants, a Counter- Progressive Blog for all the Right Reasons

Saturday, March 21, 2009

I know, he mean't nothing by it.

When our President was nominated, I decided that I'd give him the benefit of the doubt. There was really nothing too this, if one of us had said it we might have seemed a bit insensitive as he did, but we're not the President. Your not suppose to do that when your the president Mr President ! Of course we don't have a teleprompter to read from either. Neither did our fearless leader. I think the real Obama comes out when the teleprompter is still packed up in the trunk of the limo. What does it mean to me, he's just like anyone else. No big deal, an unguarded moment for our Teleprompter in Chief. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gallup Daily

Busting Obamacare 3