Welcome to Jackasses and Elephants, a Counter- Progressive Blog for all the Right Reasons

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

The Crowd gets their say

Being off from work this week has given me the opportunity to catch up on this Health Care Reform Debate, Today Democrat Senators McCaskill(MI)and Specter(PA) entertained some well deserved questions from their state constituents. I think both Senators handled their crowds professionally, unlike Congressman Scott(D-GA13th). I think the best moment was when McCaskill asked her constituents if they trusted her, and with unity the chorus responded "NO". It reminded me of this scene from Monty Python's "Life of Bryan"

Well, a little abstract I guess but that's rarely used brain cells trying to wake up.


And of course Senator Specter's Town Hall Meeting

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gallup Daily

Busting Obamacare 3