Welcome to Jackasses and Elephants, a Counter- Progressive Blog for all the Right Reasons

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Political Parodys & You Tube

Ok, I admit it, I confess I don't write much, especially lately. I happen to be a You Tube user in my posts. I hope you can't over use it. Where would my posting be without it. I have no real writing background to speak of. After college the most writing I did was when I entered the Armed Forces. US Army. So I rely heavily on You Tube. Thankfully there are a lot of people out there whose talent I can fall back on for conveying an opine or two politically. I would be remiss if I didn't share these. This Blog, along with several others I have attempted are site fed into a website I have started. Sean's Sports, Politics and More . My occupation has nothing to do with anything I blog about; this is purely a fan and hobby interest.

On to the good stuff.
First, Congress.
We ought to run out the whole bunch and start over. Well almost all of them. I will go out on a limb and say I'd just as well see a complete turnover in congress. The few who are worth keeping are worth the sacrifice to get rid of the whole lot just for a true fresh start so I say boot them all.





Then there is our wonderful new Presidential Administration Never a dull moment there is it. This Mike Church Band is really good ha



Finally courtesy of the US House of Representatives, House Member and Florida Gator fan (I'l refrain from my choice word out of courtesy) Corrine Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gallup Daily

Busting Obamacare 3